Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Have a New Stink

For yrs I have worn Drakkar for my stink. For the last two yrs I have used Axe Poenix at times. Well I have decided it's time to change. I tried a few. Sniffed a few. Talked to some women. I have made my choice. It's way more than I wanted to spend but I have to do it. I love my new stink. It's Armani Diamonds for Men. Wow. It smells great. Even better on me. So I now have a new grown-up smell.
Guess what else I got. I now have a leather coat. I LOVE IT!!!!!! I never wanted one before, but once I tried one on for the first time, I had to have one. My Mom and Dad bought it for me for Christmas. I already have it to wear. yeah, I'm spoiled like that. I need to get a camera and get you pics. It's hot. I make it hotter. I learned a secret about Fonzie. He was cool because the leather jacket made him cool, not the other way around. Chicks dig it, or me in it, I think. Bill and other animal rights people may not agree. she is pissed I got one. She wouldn't help me pick which one I wanted. She calls it my dead animal skin. "The poor cow died for your vanity". Yeah, I hope I ate the cow, too!
So I got my new stink and my new leather. They work great together. Now to find somebody who wants to get me out of the leather. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Malskeys said...

Yay!!! You are blogging!!! I miss you Texting!!! ARGGHH!!! XOXO

Bird Shit said...

I still love when smell a guy who wears Ralph Lauren's Polo Sport, just reminds me of these 2 hot guys I dated. Now I love when a guys wears the Giorgio Armani's Aqua Di Gio...yummy!

Anonymous said...

I smelled the Di Gio. The sales girl really pushed it. (It was cheapper than the Diamonds, so it wasn't a sales pitch) I wore polo for yrs.