Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Tuesday!

Hi. I don't really have much to say. Boring weekend, boring week so far. I'm in a rut.
Only three things will get me out of it: 1) Sex. What are the odds of that one? 2) Fishing. well
I don't ice fish and there is no time anytime soon to go to the heated dock, so that's out.
3) Hanging out with the band. Sadly I don't mean a fun hard partying rock band. I of course
mean the HS band. God I've turned into a dork. My life sucks. Sigh. Friday I get to feed the pep
band at the basketball games. They are a great group of kids and a ton of fun to be around. I feed off their energy.
Saturday Kid1 has her audition for the state music educator's honors band. This is her 2nd yr qualifying. Last yr she didn't make it in. She was bummed. Honestly though she hadn't practiced near enough. This yr she has worked her ass off. Most of the time she nails it. I can't wait for Sat. to get here. I have a job at things like this. I'm there for moral support and laughs. I keep her loose. We have done this plenty of times so we have it down to a science. We're a good team. The only drawback is we have to be there (a little over an hr and a half away) at 8 AM to findout when her time is. Of course it's alphabetically (sp?) so she won't play until at least 2. So we have to kill the whole day.
So I am bored. I am frustrated over a bunch of crap. So somebody tell me a joke or tell me something cool.

4 comments:

Malskeys said...

HEY!!!! Something funny... Something funny... Ummmm.... Oh, I've got it.. I forgot to mention it in my blog post...

But when we got off the train into Hamburg after we had met up with Saffa. Someone said something Michael Jackson esk and without thinking, I grabbed my crotch and went "hee hee" really high pitched and all the Germans were just staring at me funny while me and my girls laughed our asses off...

was that a good one?? If not I can send you a pic or two.... LOL

*Kisses*

Bird Shit said...

something funny...how about how The Eagles stomped all over Dallas...hmmm...guess that's not as funny to you as it is me! lol

John said...

Mal: I love it! I still want pics though!

BSBC: You're precious, don't ever change. :) (That's what I tell my godson when he's being a retard!)

Bird Shit said...

well just remember, I am a twin and have to share half my brain! lol