Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's almost Hump Day!!!!!!

Yes! Halfway to the weekend!!!!! I can't wait. I get my taxes done tomorrow night. I hope I'm going to get as much back as last yr. I should spend it on hookers and booze. I won't of course, but I think it would help me out more than anything else would. I hate being a good responsible person. Of course I will be spending at least a little of it on booze. Speaking of which; I have a new fav drink. Don't laugh but I LOVE a good bloody mary. I had many Friday night. YUMMY! Good buzz, too. I've been doing great the last two weeks going to the gym as much as possible. I am feeling awesome. I must admit I'm looking much better as well. It's a work in progress, but I'm very happy with the progress so far. Bill is pretty sick this week. She'll miss her 3rd day of school tomorrow. I took her to the Dr today. She has an upper respitory bug. She's on antibiotics now. She's running a pretty nasty fever and that is very, very odd for her. It's killing her that she can't sing. Poor kid. I wish I could do more for her. She's my tuff girl, she'll be back to normal in a few days. I don't have the kids this weekend and I really wanted to party and enjoy both nights, but now I'm chaperoning the band's 1st ever movie night. Not quite what I had in mind, but it will be fun, just sobber. Then Powerkitten is goingto spend the night at home. I still may go out after that. There are bloody mary's to be drank! Maybe a loose woman to pursue.

1 comment:

Bird Shit said...

EWE Bloody Mary's are gross, I can't see how people can drink them. Down the beach people drink them in the morning non-stop..I'm a mimosa girl!