Monday, December 29, 2008

Not fair!!!

It's sunny and 55 with NO WIND for the first time in weeks and I'm stuck at work. It sucks and
it ain't fair. Sure it was sunny and 65 on Friday when I was off, but we had 40-60 mph winds so it really did me no good. Then Friday night after going to the bar, I got stuck in a severe thunderstorm. It was awesome. Not fun to drive in though. Esp. when I got blinded by the lightning strike. I LOVE t-storms. Then Saturday AM it was cold and our "snowflurries" turned into 2 inches of the fluffy white crap. I've had enough of winter shit. It made the walk down the hill and across the parking lot a real bitch after the hockey game Sat. night. I saw a lot of people fall. Sunday was nice again (50'ish) but breezy. Now it's beautiful and I'm stuck here.

I'm still pissed at the Cowboys. I don't mind getting beat in a good close game, but to not even show-up and to play like you don't give a rat's ass when the playoffs are on the line just pisses me off. Every pickup basketball game I ever played, every rec league softball game I ever played and in fact every sport or game of any kind I have ever played I gave 100% and did everything possible to win. Losing was never an option. Why shouldn't assholes playing games for money be the same way? The whole coaching staff should have been fired on the field (shot actually) and made to find their way home. Romo too. You're getting your ass handed to you in yet another big game and after sticking your head further up your ass you come off the field smiling? I have ran into walls at full speed going after a loose ball in games that meant nothing. If I was a gazillionaire I'd buy the 'Boys just to fire Phillips and punch Romo in that fucking aw shucks grin. yeah, you get to fuck Jessica for a few months now with no football to get in your way. Have fun. I hope you don't have the same kind of performance anxieties in the sack that you do on the field. Actually, I hope you do!

Good thing I'm not bitter or anything.

3 comments:

Bird Shit said...

I won't rub salt in your wound and talk trash (go Eagles) but I really thought it was going to be a close game too. Phillips seriously needs to go and Romo has proved he can't handle the pressure when it's a big game.

Malskeys said...

You poor thing.... but again... I will say... AT LEAST YOU HAVE A CAR!! I get to RIDE around in the freezing cold... could be worse!! *Kisses*

Also?? Have a GREAT New Years if I don't talk to you before then!

Kerry said...

I came here from Elaine's blog.

Re: the Eagles. There was something like a 16% chance that they'd make it to the finals. My husband gave up his ticket to that very game weeks ago, thinking they'd never make it anyway. And then everything fell neatly into place, thanks to the Cowboys.

Sorry about your QB fainting in the shower. That's embarrassing.

Happy '09.