Thursday, January 1, 2009

I am Don Quixote

I'm starting to think that maybe I am Don Quixote. It explains a lot. I believe in chivalry, I dream about being a brave knight and I long for the fair maiden Dulcinea that I will never have.
Well that certainly explains a lot. Of course it also means I have lost what was left of my mind. That's great. What a way to start the new year. Now all I have to do is find some windmills to tilt and of course I will need a squire. My Sancho. Any volunteers? On the downside, as we know from the book, it doesn't end well. Sigh.

To live, the impossible dream.
To fight, the unbeatable foe.
To bear, the unbearable sorrow.
To run, where the brave dare not go.............

Everyone have an awesome 2009! I hope you all find nothing but happiness.
Me, I'm going to go build my suit of armor and start looking for a lance and sword.

1 comment:

Malskeys said...

nerd nerd nerd.... that is all I can type... man I feel icky this morning... love zou and 2009 is going to rock for us all... zou should reallz stop reading and watching those old musicals.... ,)